After a few technical hitches, I've now started posting to the Weblogging subgroup at the British Council - SearchEnglish Engine, and I'd like to encourage you all to join me over there too.

Search English is a free service offering customised news, information and networking possibilities for English language teaching professionals.

I hope that the Weblogging subgroup there will give us a place to discuss and debate our weblog experiences, experiments, etc, and have decided that one of the first things I am going to do is to upload some short articles for beginners who are interested in weblogs and want to get started. Another good thing, would be for those with weblogs to write a short piece about their experience. Getting in touch with others who had started blogs really helped me get started, and made me avoid some of the traps that a beginner can easily fall into.

So, please come on over to Search English, and let's start something special...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Design in the age of Generative AI

Using recorded Skype conversations as assessment tools

Digital Literacy - Gavin Dudeney