Lore - An E-Journal for Teachers of Writing

Thanks to Stephen Downes for the link to this issue of Lore, which has lots of reflection on academic blogging:

http://www.bedfordstmartins.com/lore/digressions/index.htm

Here are a few tasters from some of the thought-provoking articles:

"I think blogging is making me a better teacher, and it may make me a better writer and scholar as well. I can only hope it is also helping my students to achieve their own goals, in the composition class and elsewhere." Carlton Clark

"One of the pleasures of blogging is that you never know how things will develop. Maybe the blog will take off as an educational tool for my students. Maybe even others will benefit from it. Or maybe the interest will be low.It'll be fun finding out." Billy Clark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Design in the age of Generative AI

Using recorded Skype conversations as assessment tools

Digital Literacy - Gavin Dudeney